Followers

Monday, 10 August 2015

Sleepy Little Bunny Elves

Sleepy Little Bunny Elves


Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I've not been around very much recently. Those 
of you you know me will already know that it  was nine years ago that we 
lost our beautiful daughter and as you can probably imagine it's been quite 
an emotional time for us and we miss her more and more with each day that passes. 
I would like to say a huge thank you for all the lovely messages and support that we've 
received from family friends and my crafty friends too, they really have helped 
get us through this past couple of weeks.

My post today is two cards that I made for a neighbour, who's Daughter in Law 
has just been blessed with twins....a beautiful baby boy and girl  :)






To make these cards I have used:-
Pink & Blue Bazzill, Silver Miri, Blue Polka Dot DP and Pink Heart DP from my stash,
Pink Organza Ribbon & Hand Tied Bow, Blue Satin Polka Dot Ribbon & Hand
 Tied Bow Bow, Silver Teddy Bear Charms, Silver Jump Rings, Spellbinders 
Scaloped Border Die & White Pearls from The Hobby House
The cute little image is one of Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Aurora Wings images called 
Sleepy Bunny Elf and you can find it HERE 
I coloured the images using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers 

I hope that you like them :)

I would like to enter these into the following challenges 



Huge Hugz


17 comments:

  1. Sweet I love to watch baby eyes trying not to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet & precious, simply adorable! Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #38.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh these are so sweet and beautiful Lorraine
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, twins - one girl, one boy! :D These cards are beautiful and sweet, Lorraine. So perfect for your neighbor's DIL for the blessed occasion. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these are gorgeous. The images are so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards for two beautiful twins! The new parents will adore these! And hugs to you as an offer of support and comfort in dealing with your loss; my heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing your lovely baby cards in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine, these cards are just darling, and your bows are gorgeous, perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two sweet little cards Lorraine! I bet they were well recieved!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lorraine, oh what adorable cards, love the little bunnies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine, these cards are both absolutely beautiful. I am full of tears for you and your family, sending love and beat wishes...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what sweet cards I bet your neighbour was so pleased. Cute bunnies and lovely papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT come back an join us every month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your baby cards - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry it's been a tough time for you Lorraine {sending you hugs}
    Gorgeous cards & perfect for 2 lil twins :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
    Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx